Please take the cow out of my milk

| Monday, February 21, 2011 | |
Oh yes you heard me.  I'm starting to eliminate dairy from my diet for health reasons.  It's going pretty good I think.  My biggest concern wasn't that I couldn't physically do it, it was that I was afraid I'd hate everything that was a dairy replacement.  I have to say, I used soy yogurt, rice cheese, and a non-dairy sour cream all in the same meal and it was absolutely delicious!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how close I can follow my new food preference tomorrow. It's going to be a little difficult because I'm on campus all day tomorrow but I'm leaving my debit card at home (my bank account is already cheering) and I've already packed my lunch (over stuffed the bag as usual!) so I should be okay.

I'm exhausted though so I think I'll go to bed early.

0 comments: