The coolest thing ever!

| Friday, March 4, 2011 | |
Is not dried banana chips....sorry, I just don't like them!

I did just stumble upon this site while between blog posts.  It's the neatest thing!  You can turn your blog into a book!!  It's called...wait for it...Blog2Print!

Okay, I've got that out of my system...now onto the real reason for the post...DINNER!


Doesn't exactly look like the recipe pictures did but it tasted pretty good.  The red stuff in the bottom left is frozen raspberries that I defrosted at the last minute because the couscous was a total bust.  I'm not sure why because I've never cooked it before but I'm pretty sure I didn't let the water boil hard enough.  I'm going to try again because I'm determined to eat it one day!  Oh yeah, a couple other alterations I made the the recipes.  I used honey on the carrots instead of maple syrup because I didn't have enough syrup and the asparagus has a touch of garlic and a bit of lemon juice (instead of just the lemon wedge required in the recipe).

After dinner I ate a very small bowl of vanilla bean gellato - like only 1/2 a cup.  I really shouldn't have because I'd done so well today with eating no dairy but I managed to find a pint of it at Earth Fare and I had a coupon.  Besides, I won't eat it often and I'll probably let the leech have some as a special treat tomorrow.  Speaking of the leech, he ate up those carrots...asked for 3 helpings!

Ooooh!  The Symphony is tomorrow...I can't wait!!!

0 comments: