Get the Funk Out!

| Friday, March 4, 2011 | |
Okay, so I have a confession to make....I've been a bit of an ass.  There was a huge misunderstanding that included me, my mother, and my sister...and it ended up with me getting upset over virtually nothing and probably upsetting my sister, definitely (and unnecessarily) calling her loyalties into question.  I really shouldn't have said anything.  I should have realized that what I was being told was out of context and over a year old...but in my mind my mother is infallible.  It's a flaw of mine that I should work on.

Anyway, within this conversation was imbeded my remark about how I honestly don't care what people think about me.  I'm who I am and I'm not going to change that just because I make you uncomfortable.  If you can't accept me then you can just "get the funk out".  Which led me to my most current theme song, aptly entitled Get the Funk Out.

I loved Extreme when I was in high school...and I mean really, who doesn't enjoy a couple of good looking men without their shirts on? :)




The above song is probably not very popular.  I'm not exactly sure they got the kind of fame that I wished for them; however, here is a song that you may have heard.  Enjoy!

0 comments: