100 things about me

| Thursday, March 3, 2011 | |




  1. I'm broke.
  2. I love numbers more than people.
  3. I'm a world class procrastinator.
  4. I have the best friends ever.
  5. My boys give me a passion for life.
  6. My oldest son has saved my life.
  7. I should have been born in the 50's (or the 20's).
  8. I don't read books...I inhale them.
  9. My brain is swiss cheese.
  10. Because of #9, my memory is non-existent.
  11. I'd rather be a ruler of some far away island.
  12. I'm already running out of things to say.
  13. I wish the room I'm in had a bathroom.
  14. I'm epically AWESOME!
  15. I have no words for how proud I am to be a member of Phi Sigma Pi.
  16. I'm always right but no one listens.
  17. I'm halfway to 70 now!
  18. I'm allergic to dairy products.
  19. I often wonder if I could kill someone and when I think about it I doubt that it would bother me.
  20. I'm a little bit psychotic. ;)
  21. I'm great at compartmentalizing.
  22. I tried really hard to be an alcoholic but failed miserably.
  23. Everyone thinks I'm a lesbian but I'm not...which is why I'm still single. *sigh*
  24. I hate talking on the phone.
  25. I hate people who don't shut up once they get you on the phone.
  26. I hate liars.
  27. I refuse to lie.
  28. I'm the biggest rule-follower that you'll ever meet.
  29. I call Public Safety all the time whenever I see someone smoking on campus...even if they're my friend.
  30. My balance is so bad that I can't bend over to take my socks off, I have to moonwalk out of them.
  31. #30 was featured on Post Secret's Twitter.
  32. I wish Tennessee was flatter so I could ride my bike everywhere.
  33. I'm glad I live in Tennessee because the mountains are gorgeous.
  34. I forgive easily.
  35. I doubt myself constantly.
  36. I struggle every day to overcome my laziness.
  37. I literally can sleep all day long.
  38. I have a weird form of insomnia where it is difficult for me to fall asleep but once I do I have an even harder time waking up.
  39. #38 got me in trouble a lot in the ARMY.
  40. I'm surprised I made it this far.
  41. I'm extremely socially awkward and probably wouldn't have many friends if I didn't have a computer.
  42. I've always wanted the Irish Barbie from the Barbies of the World Collection.
  43. I collect dragons but haven't gotten any in a few years.
  44. I'm thinking about publishing both of the papers I'm writing this semester.
  45. I have no confidence in my writing ability.
  46. I actually write very well.
  47. I have a mild form of Prosopagnosia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia.
  48. My mother has a severe form of Prosopagnosia.
  49. I miss my Devon so much that I can't let myself think about it or I wouldn't be able to function.
  50. The only celebrity I've ever had a "crush" on was Will Wheaton back when he was Wesley Crusher. 
  51. I actually wrote to Will and got a generic autographed photo.
  52. My mother thinks I was having sex at age 16.
  53. I didn't start having sex until I was 18.
  54. I worry sometimes that I'm just existing and not actually living.
  55. I have control issues (but you knew that).
  56. My earliest memory is 5th grade.
  57. I'm worried about what may have happened before 5th grade to make me forget.
  58. I have a few vague memories of when I was 8 or 9 but nothing else before then. (that's around 3rd grade)
  59. I'm afraid of what could be in the dark.
  60. I remember the weirdest things.
  61. I'm REALLY surprised I made it this far...did you?
  62. I hate it when people beat around the bush or don't tell you something because they don't want to hurt your feelings.
  63. I'd rather know than not.
  64. It really bothers me when people don't like me ... until I understand why and then I can let it go.
  65. I don't watch the news...at all.
  66. I didn't know where Egypt was until Fox News screwed it up.
  67. I wish I could play guitar.
  68. Being a Lesbian is on my Bucket List...but only so I can tell my mom "yes" next time she asks if I'm a lesbian.
  69. My mom asks me if I'm a lesbian, every time she sees me.
  70. I get frustrated that people can't just read my mind and make me have to actually explain things.
  71. I'm concerned I might have early onset Alzheimer's. 
  72. I stutter.
  73. I'd rather sit at home and watch a movie instead of going out.
  74. I love to dance but I never do it anymore.
  75. I want to go to an Opera.
  76. I can't believe you're still reading!
  77. My vocabulary isn't as large as it used to be.
  78. My vocabulary is so large that I don't know what half the words I know mean...but I can use them correctly in a sentence.
  79. I have anger issues because of the way I grew up.
  80. I refuse to hit my kids anymore because I'm afraid of going to far.
  81. I'm going deaf.
  82. I should learn sign-language.
  83. I wish I had the Hulk's super jump power.
  84. I could really use another cup of tea.
  85. I walk around with numb toes because I have poor circulation in my legs.
  86. I bruise easy.
  87. I have chronic Costochondritis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costochondritis.
  88. I'm really running out of things to say now.
  89. I hate describing myself.
  90. Wooo I'm almost done!
  91. I hate that America always tries to help other countries when we have more than enough problems to deal with here.
  92. I've been homeless.
  93. I know what it means to be truly hungry.
  94. If I won a million dollars I'd start up a program to help children of the "working poor" all over the Nation.
  95. I'm slightly color blind - I can't tell the difference in shades and hues of the same color.
  96. I have verbal diarrhea sometimes.
  97. I think making out in class is extremely tacky and rude and you should be kicked out for it.
  98. I just skipped to #100 to fill it out.
  99. I'm kinda sad this is over because now I have to go back to work...
  100. I have beautiful gonorrhea - my professor said so!

0 comments: