Dinner tomorrow...or maybe Sunday night!

| Thursday, March 3, 2011 | |
I'm in the mood to experiment...and I have a ton of food in my cabinets that I need to use up.  I have this nifty gadget in my iGoogle homepage that lets me input what ingredients I have and it finds recipes for me and through this amazing tool, I've decided I'm going to make this! (Click for the recipes)


Oregano-Lemon Chicken


Roasted Asparagus
    
Maple-Glazed Carrots

and Couscous with Cilantro


All of it seems super easy to make and it's all within my dietary restrictions - with the exception of a little bit of butter because I couldn't see the point in throwing (or giving) away the ginormous tub of butter I already had. Once that's gone though, I'm sticking with margarine.

Speaking of being within budget.  This is a great book for those of us who want to eat healthy and not spend an arm and a leg, and you can get it cheap at Amazon.com!


I'll let you know how the dinner goes and maybe even try and take some pictures of it on my phone.  Fair warning though, the pictures will be extremely low quality.  Maybe one day I'll get another camera.

0 comments: